1) my uncle: is scary.
2) Never in my life: will I eat escargot.
3) When I was five: I got my first bike.
4) High School was: a horribly bad yet touchingly remembered experience.
5) I will never forget: how I gots goooder at the english.
6) I once met: the horse from the movie 'Black Beauty.'
7) There’s this girl I know who: who is geekier than me.
8) Once, at a bar: I got several free meals from my cook-cousin.
9) by noon I’m usually: either a.) still sleeping or b.) have just woken up
10) Last night: was like every other night
11) If I only had: a brain. do do do do doo... ---Hey wait-!
12) Next time I go to church, I: will go to church I suppose.
13) Terri Schiavo: who? Oh! Um dunno.
14) What worries me most: death of those around me/failure
15) When I turn my head left, I see: my weird ass roomate
16) When I turn my head right, I see: curtains, a room air conditioner and a window and a wall.
17) You know I’m lying when: I get rushed in my answers. Like REALLY fast.
18) What I miss most about the eighties: I can't remember, I was like 3 when they ended.
19) If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I’d be: Juliet, cause shes the only female I can think of.
20) By this time next year: I will be hopefully figuring out my life.
22) I have a hard time understanding: math and stupid people
23) If I ever go back to school I’ll: I'm at school
24) You know I like you if: I try to be around you without actually being around you.
25) If I won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: my mom and god.
26) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: Uh, are dead? I'm not sure on the last two.
27) Take my advice, never: where a beret. --- inspired by lorraine, becuase its true.
28) My ideal breakfast is: chick-fil-a sandwiches with no pickels, cheese and ketchup.
29) A song I love, but do not have is: The Kelly clarkson song 'Miss Indipendant'
30) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: you bring stuff to do with you.
31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: Are in no way related.
32) Why won’t anyone: make out with me.
33) If you spend the night at my house, don’t: Sleep in my room.
34) I’d stop my wedding for: Any of the male Buffy/Angel stars to proclaim their love to me and sweep me off my feet.
35) The world could do without: Paris Hilton, Brittney Spears, and this painful bra I am wearing.
36) My favourite blonde is: Is Buffy a blonde?
37) Paper clips are more useful than: thumbtacks if you want to press that little button to reset things.
38) If I do anything well, it’s: whining.
39) And by the way: I need to get laid. Bad.