1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before?
Got my nosed pierced, voted.
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No, I'll probably keep the same one from the previous year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
A secure job and a place to live.
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Not sure, surviving school? Getting through summer quarter.
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Got sick a couple times, lived with Julia the whore.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Nothing. Buying things isn't something that should be rewarded.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Not sure, maybe Obama's.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
McCain and Palin. Julia.
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Toss up, not sure.
ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter by like 10 lbs.
iii. richer or poorer? Richer by like 50 bucks.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Stuck with the diet. Excersised, worked harder... I think.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Xmas is over.
21. How will you be spending New Year's?
Prolly at home.
22. Did you fall in love in 2008?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
New - Merlin
Renew - Doctor Who
Old - Supernatural/SGA
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Hate is a strong word.
26. What was the best book you read?
Currently reading 1984
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
A Digital SLR.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Nothing...? Turned 22.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
Amber and Tiffany.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008:
Never give up hope.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Yes We Can by Will I Am.