I'm going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been making/uploading my moods all day and it is making me nuts. I will not use my crazy mood though, because that one has not been uploaded.
I got up really late today and am now dreading getting up/going to bed tomorrow/tonight.
I also feel like I've been stuck in the same spot while the world passes me by. Have you ever felt that way? Like everyone is going 90 but your stuck on 30? That's how I feel, it's weird.
On a pleasant note, I LOVE my new CD's they all three rock.
I seriously recommend them. See my previous post for links to the CD's.
Now I must go, I think I may be getting a headache.
01. Name: Emily/Emella/Em/Cherry Sinclaire(my HP alias)
02. Age: 18
03. Where do you live: Ohio - Usa
04. What makes you happy: Pr0n of the slash variety and interesting plot lines.
05: Fandoms: Buffy/Angel, and i will probably go back to HP when book 6 comes out.
06. What have you been listening to lately: Green Day, Aimee Mann, Gavin DeGraw, Train, Dashboard C
07. Favourite film: Too many, but I think I'll write the current one: The Shawshenk Redemption.
08. Favourite band/singer: Gah... No fav. Band/too many. Fav. Singers: Butterfly Boucher, Sarah McLachlan, Brian May, Gavin DeGraw, Alison Krauss, The guy from Train, and the guy from Dashboard C
09. Interesting fact about you: I am freaked out by old houses.
10. Are you in love at the moment: Yes, well not really, but I reaaaaaaaallllllyyyy like DB and JM
11. Favourite destination: Vegas Baby! (Been there 4 times, not even 19 yet)
12. Favourite quote: "I don't need pr0n, I masturbate to the Country Music Channle." -My friend Dana
13. When is your birthday: 4/13/86
14. Will you post this in your LJ: Sure, Why not
Wanna tell me about yourself? Go for it copy and paste:
03. Where do you live:
04. What makes you happy:
06. What have you been listening to lately:
07. Favourite film:
08. Favourite band/singer:
09. Interesting fact about you:
10. Are you in love at the moment:
11. Favourite destination:
12. Favourite quote:
13. When is your birthday:
14. Will you post this in your LJ:
Title: 100 Years
Summary: 100 years and following in footsteps.
Notes: Drabble. Post ‘Grave’
When Angelus turned 100, Darla spent all week with him. For 100 years they’d been together.
Near the end of the century, Darla spent all night with him. He feasted on a gypsy and felt unimaginable pleasures.
100 years later he was depressed and wished he had someone to comfort him.
When Spike turned 100 Drusilla spent all week in bed with him. For 100 years they’d loved.
Near the end of the millennium Drusilla spent all night with him. She had a vision that her cure was on the Hellmouth.
100 years later he was thankful he had Angel.
Ok, So I'm kind of sympathising with Buffy haters right now.
I'm watching Angel season one Ep. "Sanctuary"
Here is the convo(cortesy of buffyworld.com):
Buffy: "You should have told me what was going on."
Angel: "I didn't - I didn't think it was your business."
Buffy: "Not my business?"
Angel: "I needed more time with Faith. I'm not sure.."
Buffy: "You needed - Do you have any - idea what it was like for me to see you with her? That you went behind my back..."
Angel: "Buffy, this wasn't about you! This was about saving somebody's soul. That's what I do here, and you're not a part of it. - That was your idea, remember? We stay away from each other."
Buffy: "I came here because you were in danger."
Angel: "I'm in danger every day. You came because of Faith. You were looking for vengeance."
Buffy: "I have a right to it."
Angel: "Not in my city."
Buffy turns away for a moment then turns back.
Buffy: "I have someone in my life now. (Angel looks away from her but otherwise doesn't move) That I love. (Angel swallows hard) It's not what you and I had. - It's very new. (She steps closer) You know what makes it new? - I trust him. - I know him."
Angel lets out a sharp breath: "That's great. - It's nice - you moved on. - I can't. You found someone new. - I'm not allowed to, remember? I see you again it cuts me up inside and the person I share that with is me! You don't know me anymore. So don't come down here with your great new life and *expect* me to do things your way. - Go home!"
Buffy looks at him for a moment then goes to pick up her jacket, while Angel walks over to the wall and braces his hands against it.
Buffy: "See? - Faith wins again."
It's more than just what she says, it's the way she says it. She trusts him.
Then! She has the nerve to say this on Buffy season four Ep. "The Yoko Factor":
Buffy: You want to tell me who ran your face into that doorknob?
Angel: Not really. It's not world-in-peril stuff.
Buffy: Let me guess. (a touch of venom) You thought of something else really hurtful to say and, well, you couldn't tell me on the phone because the funniest part is that look on my face--
Angel: Buffy, please. I really don't have a lot of time.
How selfish is that? Angel was the one who got dumped on and she thinks she was the victim!
It's so annoying. It's like Even when she's on Angel, she is still the one who's the star. *sigh*
[Edit: Continuing with my rant, This is why I don't read het. Because even in a fight where the girl is meaner she somehow comes off as the victim! It drives me batty.
I can't stand it when people do that. It's like just because she's a girl she's weaker and more protected and perfect and is always right.
Buffy, as the slayer especially, shouldn't ever come off as the 'hurt' one unless she actually is the hurt one!
Back to the show....]