Snatched from hackthis
1. A song you would use to pump up a sports arena. -- The Caesars, "Jerk it Out" – I know it's the ipod commercial song, but it really does get you ready to jump around.
2. A song you dance to when you're alone. Kelly Clarckson 'Since U Been Gone' - The guitar thrum in the beginning just gets under my skin and makes me want to boogie.
3. A song that makes you drive faster. Greenday 'Holiday' – The song just pumps me up. It's like fun to sing to and I always kind of enjoy it in the car.
4. A song with a title that ends in n. -- Fall out Boy 'Sugar We're Goin' Down' – A new song to my collection, but I like it all the same. I usually end up singing this song for days after I hear it.
5. A song you completely misunderstood the first time you heard it. The All American Rejects 'Move Along' – The first time I heard this I was watching the video, and the video rocks. I actually didn't really listen to the song until like the second or third time I heard it, and when I did hear it, it caused me to have a panic attack. It's the words... it's like an anthem.
6. A song you only like half of the time. Keane 'Bedshaped' – I've overplayed this song way too much. I really like it, but it starts off weird, so half the time I just get fed up with it.
7. A song that mentions gambling. The Notwist 'Pick Up the Phone' - Okay, I don't own a single song about gambling. Note one at all. So I'm posting this song in light of the recent episode of Supernatural. Dean says 'Getting you on the phone - I have a better shot of winning the lottery!' So yeah, pretty sucky connections, but meh.
8. A song that could inspire a novel. -- Nickleback 'If Everyone Cared' – I actually did try to write a book after I heard this song.
9. An educational song. Butterfly Boucher 'A Beautiful Book' - This song is so weird, and I'm not even sure it could be considered educational, but it was really all I could think of/find.
10. A song you know is a cover song, but for which you've never heard the original. Jeff Buckley 'Hallelujah' – Such a pretty song.
11. A song that made you cry shamelessly when it was used on a TV show. - Anna Nalick 'Breathe (2am) - I think I was crying more at the culmination of all of the events during this particular episode of Grey's Anatomy, but yes, I did cry when I heard this song on the show.
12. A song you wish TPTB would use on a TV show. Inara George 'Fools in Love' - I love this song. I blame the love of this son on apocalypsos, who wrote the perfect fic for this song. Her fic 'Thirty-two Flavours' is just like Dean Winchester(Supernatural)'s anthem. The song itself doesn't really fit with Dean unless you've read the fic, but I would love to see a show montage of Dean through out his life played to this song. That will never happen though, and I'm just rambling now, but you know, whatever. It's a great song.
In other news, I did a teeny bit of cleaning today. Meh. I also really want to
"But remember when I moved in you
And the holy dove was moving too
And every breath we drew was Hallelujah
Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah"
There's just something about the way he sings it... Anyway, enjoy the music, Later.