So Also, I found the birthday meme through canadianophelia.
Go to Wikipedia and enter in your birth date without the year into the search field. Then list three neat facts, two births and one death (including the years) for your birthday in your journal.
1. 1902 - James Cash Penney opens his first store in Kemmerer, Wyoming (I worked at JC Penney ironically)
2. 1970 - The oxygen tank aboard Apollo 13 explodes, putting the crew into deadly peril. The explosion occurred on April 14th in several time zones.
3. 1997 - Tiger Woods(21) becomes the youngest golfer to win golf's Masters Tournament.
1. 1743 - Thomas Jefferson, 3rd President of the United States (d. 1826)
2. 1866 - Butch Cassidy, American outlaw (d. 1908)
1. 2001 - Robert Moon, Postal Inspector and "Father" of the ZIP Code (b. 1917)
I also share a birthday with Samuel Beckett, Max Weinberg, Rick Schroder and Joel Madden.
My mom shares a birthday(March 16th) with Jerry Lewis, Alan Tudyk and Flavor flav(LOL). :P