So for the past 2 1/2 - 3 days I've been ODing on Queer as Folk. I still have to watch the S4 finale, but that's about it. I wish I had S5. *sigh*
I did that whole sad whimper when Justin hacked off his hair. *sigh* He was/is so pretty and that hair. God I think I love his hair more than him. Ah well.
I think overall Brian/Justin is my favorite cannon pairing ever for any of my fandoms. I love them and they rock. I just wish QAF S5 hadn't ended the way it did. I feel bitter about that and the whole Justin not dancing at Babylon thing...
I've been dealing with real life angst, and it's been sucky. That's all I'll say on that.
I went to the store and the video store today. Got Capote, Jarhead, and Wimbledon. *shrug*
My fingers are cold.
Tagged by el_gilliath
Name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.
3. Getting lost in creating artwork
4. Getting ready for/Anticipating vacation.
5. Lying in bed before I go to sleep.
6. Making Icons
7. Reading good fic.
8. Engaging in fandom without feeling embarrassed.
9. Going to the movies.
10. Having people like you.
Not tagging anyone, but you're welcome to play along.
That one meme. Gacked from inlovewithnight.
List Your Top Six Favorite Shows
3. Queer as Folk
5. Veronica Mars
I feel bad having to actually say which ones I love the most. *sigh*
1. Who is your favorite character from ..2? (Angel)
It will always be David Boreanaz. ALWAYS.
2. Who is your least favorite character from ..4? (Friends)
Ross. I've just never really liked him... *shrug*
3. What would a crossover between ..1 and ..5 include? (Buffy & Veronica Mars)
OMG Buffy would be investigating mysterious deaths in Neptune and need Veronica's help. Logan would somehow get kidnapped by a demon and Buffy would save him, only to uncover that Logan's dad sent hte deamon after him. Veronica and Buffy would rock, working together. :D
4. Who is your favorite ship from ..6? (Supernatural)
Sam/Dean, it's the only ship. :P
5. If you were to set one person from ..3 and one person from ..6 on a blind date, who would they be? (QAF/Supernatural)
I could so see Michael and Dean hooking up. They would make a surprisingly good couple. In then end though I think I could see Sam/Justin. Maybe they could make out and kind of have a tryst, Justin could help Sam understand his feelings and help him come to terms with being gay. In the end though Sam will always end up with Dean and Justin will always be with Brian. :)
6. If you could meet one person from ..4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do? (Friends)
Hmm Maybe Phoebe, because she's so cool and we would have SO much fun. I would love to meet Monica or Chandler, but I would probably relate more to Phoebe. :)
7. If you could change one thing about ..2's plotline, what would you change? (Angel)
The ending of Season 5. Or I would at least finish it.
8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show ..5, and why you like the relationship between them? (Veronica Mars)
I love Veronica/Logan, because they can match each other. It's a bit weird, because I don't like sappy romantic Logan, but when they're together he turns into sappy romantic logan. I like how they can play off of each other and quip one another. They really have a great dynamic. I love how Logan can save Veronica and be the white knight without seeming corny or weird. I dunno they need to be in perpetual pre-relationship mode to really work.
9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from ..1 and ..3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be? (Buffy & Queer as Folk)
Sarah Michelle Guellar and Michelle Clunie(Melanie). Gah this is hard. I would save Michelle, because Sarah can play a super hero and she can save herself. :)
10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for ..4, what order would you choose? (Friends) It would be Mathew Perry, Courtney Cox-Arquette, Jennifer Anniston, Lisa Kudrow, Matt Leblanc, David Schwimmer. In that order.
11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for ..6, what would the character be like and what would their role be? (Supernatural)
I would add maybe a younger brother or like a long lost twin brother for Sam. Someone hot and geeky, quiet and off beat. He would be like Elijah Wood and Justin Tailor and Sam Wincester and Memory-Wipe!Connor rolled into one. He would be at least 16, though he could be older, he wouldn't be as old as Dean though. He would have to be hot, maybe secretly-geeky hot, but hot still.
12. What happens in your favorite episode of show ..2? (Angel)
Hmm. Maybe 'Destiny' - Spike becomes corporeal and they fight for alpha and Spike wins and there is a slashy flashback and guh uber hotness. :)
13. If you could kill off one of the characters of ..1, who would it be and how would you do it? (Buffy)
I would probably kill off Anya or maybe Faith. I like post S4 Faith, but before that she really really grates. If I had to kill her off before S4 I would have her die redeeming herself. Anya would die because then Xander could be all angsty and Spike could comfort him. Anya would die either, when she becomes a demon in S7 and Halfrek was killed or in the fight against Glory. I think I like the Glory death more.
14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show ..3 or show ..5, which would you choose?
(QAF or VM) QAF all the way. I would love to see Brian's loft or Babylon. Maybe even the Liberty Diner. :D Mostly just Brian's loft. :D
15. So, I saved the best question for last. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, who would it be?
Hmmm. Who do I *want* to date? Or who would I be good with? I would want to date Angel, Sam Wincester, or Dean Wincester. But I have a feeling I would end up/be good with Xander Harris, Joey Tribiani, or maybe even Oz. I dunno. :) Oz wouldn't be too bad to date. *g*
Loved this meme. :)